Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Question about quick comments on 360?

how can i set up my 360 page so people can leave these quick comments? For some reason its not set up this way. I am always having issues with 360. Its sooooo frustrating.



Question about quick comments on 360?

Be sure that you have it activated. On your Yahoo!360 go to "my page". On the left side of the page(below "Total Page Views") and click on Settings. Be sure that there is a check in the box that is next to: Enable quick comments. This should set things up for you. If it doesn't go to Yahoo!360 HELP and try to get help.



Question about quick comments on 360?

Until I read your quick comments I was going to say a common problem is people not letting their page fully load before they enable quick comments from My page. Another attempt is to hit refresh or try again later but since I have read your comments I would be left to say "I don't know"



Yes Yahoo's here you go now figure it out mentality is frustrating.



The link below will get you to the Yahoo 360 Team site:



http://360.yahoo.com/profile-1qCkw2Ehaak...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan