Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Are his comments something I should worry about?

My bf and I will be together for 2 years in February. We both have MySpace accounts. He has a ton of female acquaintences on there as well, which isn't too much of a bother to me either way. The only problem is, is his comments to them, as in on their pictures and such.



One girl's pic for instance he told a girl who was dressed provocatively, that he couldn't help but drool all over his keyboard. Another one, a chick was sticking out her tounge next to a whiskey bottle and he told her he was "jealous" of the whiskey bottle?! I'm like ok...I know there are beautiful, sexy women out there, but does he HAVE to take it to that level? He looks at it as harmless, but I can't help but think it is crossing the line.



I would never go out of my way to say something like that to a guy, let alone POST it for the world to see.



Do you think I have the right to feel this way? Or, am I just looking into it to much? Thanks :o).



Are his comments something I should worry about?

If that is how you feel, then that IS your right to feel that way. I don't think you are being ridiculous. Have you talked with him about this to let him know your feelings? I wonder if he would feel the same if he read your comments to another man that were the same as his to these girls. He probably does see it as harmless, but it doesn't mean it hurts you any less. Talk with him and see his reaction. If he loves and respects you, he will tone down his comments to these "ladies". Good luck. Feel free to email me if you want to talk further. I understand what you are going through.



Are his comments something I should worry about?

Naw... nothing to worry about.



Guys will be guys... and pigs too.



He is with you... You are the one. He just needs to grow up. And with your love, he will.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan