Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Has anyone tried the Cabbage Soup diet? Comments please?

I'm doing a project for school. I would like to know if anyone has actually tried the diet and can offer any comments on it. Pros or cons, all comments welcome. Thank you!



Has anyone tried the Cabbage Soup diet? Comments please?

You should not try it. It's dangerous



Cabbage soup diet promises 10 pounds of weight loss within a week of diet. It is true that you can lose that amoun within a week, however you must take heed of what you exchange in turn of your weight loss.



First, the soup ingredients do not provide anything other than cabbage. So you will be lacking nutrition severely here.



Secondly, unlike the lemonade diet, this diet is not designed to detoxified your body. So you are not getting any health benefit in return of your suffering.



Third, it has AWFUL TASTE. yuck !



Has anyone tried the Cabbage Soup diet? Comments please?

I've done it yes - I didn't mind it, but the soup takes some getting used to, but once you get past the taste (lol i hate cabbage) it goes well. I found it gave me a lot of gas though *blush*



Has anyone tried the Cabbage Soup diet? Comments please?

I haven't tried it, but I'm sure it will work because it just sounds disgusting.



Has anyone tried the Cabbage Soup diet? Comments please?

My Dad did it.



It works but it's not the safest diet because all you eat is cabbage soup so you miss out on protein and some vitamins. I have to say the biggest con would be how bad it smells. The whole house reeked of boiled cabbage!



Has anyone tried the Cabbage Soup diet? Comments please?

Well if you don't mind having soup everyday...and you actually like cabbage it isn't too bad.



but it is a fad...I could not stay on it for more than 2 days, plus i felt bloated.



Has anyone tried the Cabbage Soup diet? Comments please?

Hi! While reading ur question i asked my colleague about it and it she said it's rerally for dieting , it has good result but once u stop taking it it will increase more fats , so it's not good example as my understanding. And it's really smelly , well



Try it ! Have a good day!



Has anyone tried the Cabbage Soup diet? Comments please?

I tried it years ago and it did not work for me. Those that I know who did lose weight with this diet gained it all back and more in a very short period of time.



Hope this was helpful and good luck!



Has anyone tried the Cabbage Soup diet? Comments please?

Brussel sprouts are like minature cabbage and are excellent in tomato sauce. Steamed Cabbage is healthy but the iodine content to this food my cause concerns for people with acne or oily skin......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan