Sunday, December 6, 2009

How can I change the width of my myspace comments?

When I go to my page, the comment section is larger then everything else on my page!! How do I get the box size to be smaller? I hope this makes sense. I'm asking how to change the width of the right column Who I'd like to meet, About me, Friends/Comments column)



The thing is, there are no pictures in my comments that would enlarge the width. So i'm not sure whatsup..There arent any codes in my profile that would enlarge the width..HELP



How can I change the width of my myspace comments?

I've taken an excerpt from an code regarding a custom comment box. the website is directly below, in case you want more information.



If you want to resize the comment box, near the start you'll find a width and height. You can change both of those to what you want the comment box to be. Near the bottom you'll find a width only twice. Those are controlling the width of the submit and reset button. So if you change the width of the comment box you may want to change those too.



http://www.createblog.com/scripts/script...



this site is a VERY good source of info..if the above doesnt help, this one might



http://www.allgraphicdesign.com/graphics...



I know that you will find what you need there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan