Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How can I hide my comments, keep my Add Comment option, and still show a top friends section??

The code I have right now hides my comments and still allows people to leave them but it hides my friends too. Help?



How can I hide my comments, keep my Add Comment option, and still show a top friends section??

The following code will hide all your comments, but keep the text displaying how many comments you have and the Add Comment link.



Paste into your About Me section:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



table.friendscomments table table {



display: none;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



How can I hide my comments, keep my Add Comment option, and still show a top friends section??

Put this at the end of your Who I'd like to Meet section... or maybe About Me... I forget... try both to see which works



%26lt;style%26gt;



.btext, .redlink{display:none;



visibility:hidden;}



td td td td table {display:none;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



EDIT



Fixed where YA put elipses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan