Sunday, December 6, 2009

What is the code to make all your MySpace comments get smushed together?

I've only ever seen it on one person's profile and it was a layout site. On their profile, the pics, time %26amp; date, and padding between comments had been removed. It actually looked as though one person had left a really long comment.



The first time I saw it, I didn't like how it looked so I didn't bother to find out what the code was but then I thought about it a while later and by then I had already deleted the layout site or they had changed their layout already.



If someone has this code, I'd be super happy if you gave it to me!!!



What is the code to make all your MySpace comments get smushed together?

This code will help with compressing the section. The parts of the code are individually-labeled.



%26lt;style%26gt;



{! get rid of padding between cells in comments table !}



.friendsComments td.text td td {width:0px; padding:0px;}



{! move the comments date and time up !}



.friendsComments .blacktext10 {margin-bottom:-30px;}



{! adjust position of the online now icon on comments table !}



.friendsComments .ImgOnlineNow {margin-bottom:-20px;}



%26lt;/style%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan