Sunday, December 6, 2009

What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

my sister inlaw says nasty comments about my child. it really gets to me. she is just a ***** in general towards us. always trying to make me feel uncomfortable and left out. i have thought about giving her the same treatment back towards her child but cant get the confidence to. why does she act like this towards me and how can i stop it? comments directed at me she only does when no one is around, but isn't scared to say things about my child in front of other family members. why won't anyone stick up for us? do you think that other family members notice her behaviour. why dont they say something to her and put her in her place? is it because they like her more than me? i feel that she influences other people to say comments about my child to. what should i do?



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

It's one thing to say nasty things about you, but about your child it's a different story. The next time she starts to run her mouth about your kid, walk up to her and ask her what the hell her problem is regarding your child. Tell her if she has something to say about him/her come and tell you and not whine to the entire family. If she doesn't have anything to say to you about it, it means that she is nothing but a cowardly, trouble making, little ***** who doesn't have the balls to talk about mommy, but needs to take it out on a child. As for family functions at your home, leave her out. Don't invite her to your house for anything. If it's another family function and you both are there, show her your the bigger person there and ignore her, or don't go at all. But nobody is going to stick up for you, it's something you need to do yourself. If they get upset about it, well that's their problem. You don't need to expose your child to that sort of behavior. BTW, is she your husband's sis, or your brother's wife. Either way, talk with them about it, and tell them that you are no longer going to take her running mouth. But whatever you do, do not stoop down to her level.



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

talk to here



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

ignore her she will get fed up if you dont react



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

If she is saying nasty things about your child you dont need other people to stand up to her YOU need to stand up to her. You should never let anyone treat your child that way. Your first reponsibility is to your child and to protect your child. Confront her about it and if she doesnt stop then you need to stop going around her. If other family members get upset about you and your child not coming around anymore then tell them you arent coming around while she is making nasty comments to your child.



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

Tell her to pick on someone her own size and step up. Let someone be nasty to your kid, I'd haul off for sure, not correct, but don't talk down to my child R-E-S-P-E-C-T. I don't care what age you are everyone deserves it.



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

Dont stoop to her level. Just find as many ways as possible to not be around her. Or if you want to be direct, next time she does it take her aside and quietly but firmly tell her you youve had enough.



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

Don't take your child around that if they want to act nasty your child does not need to see that. It sounds like they are jealous. Let your husband know everything that is going on. Best of luck to you and your child



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

It sounds to me like you have the same family that I have. People always putting you down, or never sticking up for you when others do. As for treating her child like she treats yours, it won't do any good and may hurt the child. He or she can't help who they have for a mother. If the way you're being treated is not acceptable to you, then do what I did-refuse to be around them, refuse to talk to them and just walk away. It took a lot of years, but I finally had enough-and I'm talking about my 2 sisters and one of my brothers. I refuse to let them hurt me anymore. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my life, but once I did it, I was relieved not to have all of that stress anymore.



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

You should stand up for your child, no matter who is around, if they dont like it then they are not worthy of having you and your child around. No one would ever do that in front of me or my child. Thats a line no one should ever cross. She sounds like a class a ***** and she also sounds very jeolous of you and your child for some reason.



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

get a backbone and cuss that b**** out! Stand up for your self



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

well for one either she is jelaous about something or she is just a mean person....her family probably don want to say anything beacuse it's their part of the family either that or they really don notice beacuse she acts all innocent around them and that's why she gets u alone so she don get a lecture from them...my sister does that she acts all nice to mom but when its jus me and her she is a total brat! But i would tell someone tell them how mean and rude she is being to u and let her know that she is being very rude and that u do not talk bad about her child it's neither of ur childrens fault tell her to start acting like an adult and mind her own business....i don think its the family not liking u i just think they are afraid to get into it all maybe u need to tell the family everything and that u feel affended and it's not fair to ur child...it's quite rude actually...just speak out if u don it will keep happening and nothing will get solved and it will be in ur head...



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

If it were me i would beat her up so bad she never even thought anything bad about me or my child. But if you want to do it in a civilized matter tell her that you dont appreciate her comments towards your child. That if she keeps it up that you dont want her around you. I wouldnt say anything about her kid just because your dropping to her level and give her more of a right to say stuff about your kid. Honestly she does it because she is jealouse of you she tries to bring you down to make her self look better. Also talk to your family and tell them about this situation your encountering with her and you want it to stop and for them to give you support and back you up on this. But really take a stand and dont let her treat you like this you sound like a really nice person best of luck to you.



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

Please give an example of the type of things that she says



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

Well, what do you do when she says things about your child? You have to confront her right then and there when she says something. Stand up for your child.



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

That is your child, YOU need to stand up to her.



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

SLAP THE B*TCH ... i would and have



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

For god's sake...if you can't or won't stand up for yourself you should stand up for your child. Why are you letting the witch walk all over you? And where in the heck is your husband in all this?



My one of my sister-in-law's doesn't like me either...Fine. Who cares? I'm not married to her and I only have to be polite...I don't have to like her and she doesn't have to like me. But I'll be darned if she'll treat my kids like trash....and I told her that....in front of my in-laws and husband (sometimes he figures if he ignores a problem long enough it will go away HA). I also told her that she wouldn't see my kids EVER if she continued to treat them like trash. She got a lecture from her dad %26amp; my husband (he big brother) after that little scene, and if she's lucky she sees my kids once/twice a year.....the way I like it.



We are polite to on another when we see each other...and I do not bad mouth her to my children. And so goes life....



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

I had a sister-in-law whose mouth didn't come with a zipper. She was rude and insulting. I solved it by divorcing her brother.



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

Well when I read this I had some suggestions but then I don't want to see you wind up in jail. I'd try to talk to her in private and ask her just what her problem is. Then I'd go on to telling her that if she has a problem with you or your daughter to come to you not the whole family. If she continues to do this in front of the family I'd either try to ignore her, walk off like it's not bothering you at all, or leave (but leaving will make her feel she's won the war so unless you can't take it I'd stay just to tick her off ;o) )



What should i do?my sister inlaw say nasty comments towards my child?

Sweetheart I know exactly how you feel. I have been down that same road. The thing I learned to do was pray about it. In the mean time, stand up and protect your child from abuse because thats exactly what that is. It sounds like your sister in law has also given you some form of mental abuse because you say that you don't have confidence to stand up to her. So why would you let someone make your child feel that way. Stop being intimidated by her. Please don't mistreat her child just because she does it to yours thats considered evil for evil. Take my word for it , put her in the hands of the good Lord and I guarantee you he will fix her. I use to get so angry at my sister in law until I had unhealthy thoughts about doing things to her physically. So don't let it get to that point. You are a woman just like she is and you'd better let her know that. As long as she see that she can get by with it, she will continue to do it. Stand up for your kids and yourself. Why on earth do you even bother to go around people like that. Just stay away from them. And as far as you waiting on other family members to put her in her place, you'll be waiting a long time. Nobody loves your child the way you do. So you protect this child. Read Psalms 35 and Psalms 37of the bible on your sister in law. Hold dearly onto these scriptures daily and watch God work it out for your good. Hope this advice help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan