Sunday, December 6, 2009

How do I display I certain number of comments on myspace?

I've seen how people can display a different number of comments.



Like this: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



See how it's only displaying 2 comments? I don't know if it's because I'm running on mozilla firefox or not but what would be the code for this?



P.S. Please don't message this user. I doubt she would want you to.



How do I display I certain number of comments on myspace?

Molly,



I took at look at her code and figured this out.



At the very end (AFTER any %26lt;/style%26gt; tags if you have them) of your Who I'd Like To Meet section, put the following code:



%26lt;div style="border: 0px none ; overflow: hidden; position: relative; height: 800px;"%26gt;



%26lt;table%26gt;



%26lt;tbody%26gt;



%26lt;tr%26gt;



%26lt;td%26gt;



%26lt;table%26gt;



%26lt;tbody%26gt;



%26lt;tr%26gt;



%26lt;td%26gt;



That's it! Realize that because this code is a bit sloppy, it will change your layout a little bit. See if you like how it looks with what you have so far. Also, where it says height:800px, adjust the 800 to something bigger or smaller to control how many comments you show. Play around with it, and have fun customizing!



How do I display I certain number of comments on myspace?

Most people delete comments they don't like, so that could be why you were only seeing two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan