Sunday, December 6, 2009

Gwyneth Paltrow's comments?

What do you guys think about her comments? I say that if she prefers the civilized, intelligent and reserved company of a people whose country gave birth to Benny Hill and Scary Spice, then who are we to stop her?



Gwyneth Paltrow's comments?

I'm not sure what you are referring to.......did she make some comments over the weekend?



I'll assume you mean that she has decided that she'd rather reside in England, and has commented on her decision. Hey, more power to her, I guess.



All I can say is that there's a reason all those Pilgrims said, "F#CK YOU!" and boarded a ship for ANYWHERE, and it wasn't just because there was a tax on tea!



I'd LOVE to visit there, but I prefer to RESIDE in a country where the uncivilized, ignorant, unabashedly adventurous heathens roam free.



Gwyneth Paltrow's comments?

right on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan