Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can somone help me put my Comments section [myspace] in a div?

not a comment box, like a lot of div layouts



i want to not show my friends ( i have already made a custom bit for that ), but my comments (preferably) in a scroll box in a particular spot on my profile. The only way i can do this is by putting it in the div.



Can somone help me put my Comments section [myspace] in a div?

Add the following to the bottom of your Who I'd Like to Meet section:



%26lt;/p%26gt;



%26lt;div style="height:400; width:450px; overflow:auto; position:absolute; left: 100px; top: 100px;"%26gt;



%26lt;table%26gt;



%26lt;tr%26gt;



%26lt;td%26gt;



%26lt;table%26gt;



%26lt;tr%26gt;



%26lt;td%26gt;



Change the left value to move the section left or right.



Change the top value to move the section up or down.



Change the height and width to fit the scroll box to the part of your profile that you are moving it to.



If your hide code does not work with the above code, use this hide code instead:



Paste the code below at the beginning of your About Me Section:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



table.friendspace {



display: none;



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



Can somone help me put my Comments section [myspace] in a div?

http://www.freecodesource.com/index.php?...



just do this and hide your friends by using this code - http://chr15.net/myspace/HideFriends.php



hope this helps you hun =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
commericial loan